Tara and Jasubhai Mehta Fellowships in Mathematics, PROMYS 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
PROMYS India invites applications for the Tara and Jasubhai Mehta Fellowships in Mathematics, PROMYS 2021 from Indian students aged between 14 and 18 years. The fellowship has been implemented for the mathematically talented students in India to attend the Program in Mathematics for Young Scientists (PROMYS). The selected fellows have the opportunity to attend a fully paid 6 weeks residential mathematics summer programme of PROMYS at Ashoka University in Sonepat, Haryana.
Tara and Jasubhai Mehta Fellowships in Mathematics, PROMYS 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Either be an Indian citizen or an Indian resident
- Be between 14 and 18 years of age
- Be studying in secondary or higher secondary schools (Class 9-12)
- Not be already attending university
- Possess English language skills sufficient to enable full participation
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits while attending the 6 weeks program for PROMYS:
- Costs for tuition, housing, meals and required books for the duration of the program at Ashoka University in Sonepat, Haryana
- Approval travel to and from the programme
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Application problem set along with solutions
- School transcript/ grade report
- Mehta Fellowship Teacher Recommendation Form (to be filled in and submitted by the applicant's mathematics teacher)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the fellowship program:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Read all the details carefully and start the online application.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents to the application.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th March 2021
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Students attending government-funded schools, government-aided private schools, unaided private or independent schools, sixth form colleges, home schools, and other types of secondary and higher secondary schools in India are all eligible to apply.
- There is no application fee for this fellowship programme.
- During the six weeks of the programme, participants devote the bulk of their time and attention to mathematics.
- In addition, students and counsellors will be able to participate in informal activities such as sports and music (students may wish to bring their musical instruments) using facilities on the Ashoka campus.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more