Taiwan Government Scholarship 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Taiwan Government Scholarship 2018 invites applications from bachelors and postgraduate degree applicants. The objective of the scholarship is to encourage South Asian students to pursue their education in Taiwan.
Taiwan Government Scholarship 2018 DeadlineClosed
- Applicant should be a national of India.
- Applicant must hold a secondary school diploma or post-secondary degree.
- Applicant should have an excellent academic track record.
Taiwan Government Scholarship 2018 provides tuition and academic fees, including credit fee (NTD 40,000), monthly stipend (for undergraduates: NTD 15,000 & for postgraduates: NTD 20,000).
- Scholarship Application Form.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport or other nationality certificates.
- Copy of the highest degree and academic transcripts.
- A copy of admission application materials to universities/colleges in Taiwan.
- A copy of a language proficiency certificate:
- For applications to not all-English programs, a copy of results or certificate for the “Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language” (TOCFL) Level 3 or above.
- For applications to all-English programs, TOEFL test scores or other English proficiency exam score
- Two letters of reference, signed and sealed in envelopes (i.e. from the principals, professors, or supervisors).
Note: Photocopies and email submissions of letters of recommendation will not be considered.
How can you apply?
Step 1: Applicant can click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill the application form.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Post the application form to:
Education Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India (TECC), No. 34, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more