Tagline Contest for Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Maharashtra invites applications for the Tagline Contest for Directorate of Textiles 2019. The winner of this contest will receive a prize worth INR 5000. The directorate works for the implementation of the various schemes for co-operative spinning mills, power loom societies and handloom societies. The tagline competition is being organized to enable the Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur to bear a unique identity, which should be helpful in leaving an impact in the masses.
Tagline Contest for Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra 2019 DeadlineClosed
The contest is open to all Indian nationals.
The selected applicants will receive contest prize worth INR 5000.
Documents How can you apply?
Last date for the submission of entries is 20.01.2019, 5:00 p.m.
The entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and audio-visual impact.
Terms and Conditions
- All applicants can send at max 3 entries but they have to be uploaded individually.
- The Tagline must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The Tagline must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act.
- The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will have the right to use the prize-winning Tagline, whichever way it may consider suitable.
- The Tagline should be a very appealing and message giving.
- The Tagline should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on magazines, commercial Hoardings/standees etc.
- Participants should upload the tagline in Marathi and English only.
- The length of the tagline should be as:
- Marathi tagline – Min 8 words max 15 words
- English tagline – Min 10 words max 25 words
- Participants should not imprint or watermark tagline design.
- A small description (100 words) should be provided to explain the concept.
- The Directorate of Textiles, Government of Maharashtra, Nagpur will give the award money either online or through cheque only.
- The decision of the selection committee would be final and binding on all the participating contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more