Swami Dayanand School Scholarship for Delhi/NCR 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation invites applications for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Programme for Delhi/NCR 2020-21 from school students of Class 9 to 12. The scholarship aims to support the education of talented and economically backward students and minimize the drop-out rate among students. Selected students will receive up to INR 5,000 per annum.
Swami Dayanand School Scholarship for Delhi/NCR 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be studying in the Government & Private schools recognized by CBSE Board
- Have a gross annual family income not more than INR 2.00 lakhs per annum from all sources
- Have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination
- Must belong to Delhi/NCR region only
The awards will be disbursed under four schemes:
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships for Class 12 Students – INR 5,000 per annum
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships for Class 11 Students – INR 4,000 per annum
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships for Class 10 Students – INR 3,000 per annum
- Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships for Class 9 Students – INR 2,000 per annum
- Copies of ration card/voter ID card
- Electricity/water/telephone bills
- Academic mark sheets/certificates (Class 8/9/10/11)
- Income certificate
- Proof of permanent residence
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and download the application form (either in Hindi or English).
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Enclose all supporting documents
Step 4: Send the completed application form by post to -
Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation
A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301, UP (India)
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
The first preference of the selection will be given to the financial need of the applicant and then academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 500 scholarships will be offered for the year 2019-20.
- 30% of scholarships under this scheme are reserved for girl students, which is transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female students.
- Applicants should be Indian nationals and studying in a school recognised by CBSE board, with consistent attendance and good academic record.
- SDEF reserves the right to cancel/change/alter the rules for the award of scholarships.
- The scholarship is open for Delhi/NCR region only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more