Swami Dayanand College Scholarship for Delhi/NCR 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation invites applications for Swami Dayanand College Scholarship Programme for Delhi/NCR from college students. The scholarship aims to support the education of talented and economically backward students pursuing professional courses from top 100 private engineering and medical colleges in India. Selected students will receive up to INR 30,000 per annum.
Swami Dayanand College Scholarship for Delhi/NCR 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have scored at least 85% in 12th examination. For 2nd year students, the candidate should have scored at least 7.5 CGPA.
- Be pursuing professional courses from top 100 private engineering colleges or medical colleges in India
- Be from Delhi/NCR region
Note: To find the list of eligible colleges, click here.
The awards will be disbursed under the following schemes -
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships – INR 30,000 per annum
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships – INR 25,000 per annum
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships – INR 20,000 per annum
- Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships – INR 20,000 per annum
- Passport size photograph
- Marksheets (semester wise)
- Income certificate
- ID & Residence proofs
- Bonafide or Admission Letter
- BPL/Ration card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and read the instructions carefully
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents
Step 4: Submit the application form
Application deadline: 31st December 2019.
Selections will be based on academic merit and financial needs of the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- If the Institute of the applicant is not listed, he/she should type the name of the institute in the column "Institute Other than IITs and NITs" in the application form.
- All the candidates are advised to give full details of parent’s occupation. Incomplete details about occupation will not be preferred for Scholarship.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a confirmation email along with a copy of the application form.
- A total of 500 scholarships will be offered under this programme.
- Separate merit lists for medical and engineering students will be prepared.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more