Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 19-04-2022 Posted By : Rajnika
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2022 is an initiative by the Government of India for Class 9 to 12 and UG, PG and Research students. The fellowship is an initiative to empower young innovators who are engaged in community work of waste management/awareness campaigns/waste surveys/studies, etc. as Swachhta Saarthis and implement actions to reduce waste for a greener planet. This fellowship is aimed to empower citizens to continuously engage in their attempts to reduce waste in cities and rural areas. The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
Swachhta Saarthi Fellowship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be studying in class 9th to 12th standards (Note - The applicants should give credentials of their teacher/guardian who will ensure submission of monthly, half-yearly and yearly progress reports.)
- Be a student from UG & PG colleges, Universities/Institutions and Research students/scholars
- Be an individual Community Worker/Self Help Groups (SHGs) – (a maximum of two applications can be submitted by one SHG) and Sanitation workers
The selected candidates will receive awards in the following way -
- Category A: An amount of INR 500 per month for a period of 1 year subject to continued monthly participation and reporting.
- Category B: An amount of INR 1,000 per month for a period of 1 year subject to continued monthly participation and reporting
- Category C: An amount of INR 2,000 per month for a period of 1 year subject to continued monthly participation and reporting
Other Benefits -
- The best performing fellow in each category will be recognised as the Swachta Saarthi of the month.
- At end of the year, 10 best innovative projects/initiatives/demo model/prototypes/reports will gain recognition under the programme.
- Identity card as a proof of being a student (.pdf/.png/.jpg/.jpeg format)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 3: Select the category to access the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the documents and submit.
Start Date and Time - 4th February 2022, 2:00 PM
Closing of Application - 4th May 2022, 11:59 PM
Announcement of Result - 4th June 2022, 2:00 PM
The candidates will be selected based on the following criteria -
- Relevance of the work already done by the applicants
- Innovative solutions implemented in their activities
- Practicality for replication of the activities undertaken
- Engagement of the peers/community
- Proposed action plan for a year
- Expected outcome and impact
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more