SVNIT Surat Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat invites applications for SVNIT Surat Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Synthesis of Artificial Sweeteners and High-Value Chemicals from Biorenewable Resources using Noble Metal Aerogel catalysts”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
SVNIT Surat Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, OR
- Hold a first-class M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or Allied branches with B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Have qualified GATE
Desirable: Proficiency in the field of Heterogeneous catalysis Ph.D. (Chemistry) with exposure to catalysis may also be considered.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with supporting documents.
Step 3: Send a scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets, and a recent passport size photograph along with the application and detailed CV to the e-mail ID: email@example.com within the last date 20/04/2021 at 17:00 Hrs.
Application Deadline: 20th April 2021, 17:00 Hrs.
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely fulfilling the main eligibility criteria may not be suitable for eligibility to be invited for the online interview.
- Applications received after the closing date/time will not be considered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more