SVNIT Surat Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat invites applications for SVNIT Surat Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of a Novel High Entropy Alloy Reinforced Magnesium Matrix Composites to Reduce TensionCompression Yield Asymmetry Through Ultrasonic Assisted Liquid State Processing Route”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
SVNIT Surat Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Mechanical Engineering or Allied branches with BE/BTech in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Have qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the application through e-mail to email@example.com on or before 22/12/2020 at 1700 Hrs.
Application deadline: 22nd December 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely fulfilling the main eligibility criteria may not be suitable for eligibility to be invited for the online interview.
- Applications received after the closing date/time will not be considered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more