Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sun Pharma Science Foundation, New Delhi is inviting nominations for Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019 from Indian scientists. The aim of the award is to promote excellence in original research work in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences by Indian scientists. Successful applicants will receive a cash prize of INR 2.50 Lakhs, a trophy and a citation.
Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be an Indian and Non-Resident Indian scientist working in India or abroad.
- There are two awards available for Medical Sciences stream (one for basic research and one for clinical research) and one award for Pharmaceutical Sciences stream.
- Successful candidates will receive a cash prize of INR 2.50 Lakhs, a Trophy, and a Citation.
- The awardees will be paid to and fro travelling expenses (economy class) to New Delhi to attend the Award Presenting Ceremony.
- Also, they will be compensated for their other expenses connected with their stay in New Delhi for a day or two.
- Applicant's photograph
- Duly signed Justification letter from the sponsor of the nomination
- Applicant's biodata in not more than 3000 words
- List of ten best papers
- Statement of research achievements (if any)
- Details of research work
- Copy of one or two specific research papers/publications
- Citation in about 250 words
How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, a candidate needs to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official webpage.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details.
Step 3: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the online application and send one printed copy of the nomination together with all attachments to the below-mentioned address before September 10, 2019.
Office of Sun Pharma Science Foundation,
8C, 8th Floor,
New Delhi: 110 001
Note: All nominations should be sponsored by the Head of the Institution.
Online nomination start date: 1st July 2019
Last date to submit nominations: 01st October 2019
Last date to send a print copy of nominations: 10th September 2019
The nominations will be reviewed by the Panel of Judges, consisting of eminent scientists in the fields of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences who will be taking the final decision.
Terms and Conditions
- The number of awards in each category could vary.
- In regard to joint sponsorship for the award, the nominator is requested to check that the research work done by all the scientists is in the same scientific field and the contribution made by each of them is clearly mentioned.
- Sun Pharma Research Awards are not meant for a specific research topic of a scientist, but for the overall scientific contribution in his/her speciality, and therefore, the award will be considered as a one-time award for a scientist’s achievement.
- A scientist should not be considered for this award for a second time.
- The Award Presenting Ceremony for 2019 will be held in New Delhi during the first quarter of 2020.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more