Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Three national science academies - Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru; Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and The National Academy of Sciences, Prayagraj invite applications for Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2020 from students and teachers. Selected fellows will receive a monthly fellowship and round trip train fare.
Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student or teacher from any university and college affiliated to UGC/AICTE/MCI/Accredited Institutions of State Universities
- Be studying in BS / BSc / BVSc (II year only), BPharm (III and IV years only), BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only), BArch(II, III and IV years only), MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only), ME / MTech / MCA / MArch (I year only), (5-year integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only), PharmD (III, IV years only), (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II, III, IV years only), (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only), (dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only), Integrated PhD (I, II years only), MSc Tech (I, II years only)
- Have a minimum average score of 65% in core subjects from class 10 to post-graduation
- A monthly fellowship
- Round trip train fare
- Scanned copies of marks sheets from class 10 till the last examination
- A write-up (in about 150-250 words) on what the applicant would like to learn and achieve through this fellowship
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal and read important instructions.
Step 2: Click below on the “Click here to register”.
Step 3: Select the category, subject, and sub-area of the subject.
Step 4: Provide the required details.
Step 5: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 30th November 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is available only for two months.
- List of selected candidates and the concurrence of the guide will be communicated around February–March 2020.
- The write-up can also include the specific experiment or theory that the applicant wants to work on but NOT a general description of the area. The write-up should not be a "copy and paste" job from any source.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more