Summer Faculty Research Fellow Programme 2020, IIT Ropar
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar invites applications for Summer Faculty Research Fellow Programme 2020, IIT Ropar from faculty fellows having a qualifying degree. The aim of this fellowship programme is to facilitate and orient the faculty fellows to undertake research. Selected fellows will get an opportunity to interact and work with the faculty mentor and subsidized campus accommodation.
Summer Faculty Research Fellow Programme 2020, IIT Ropar DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a faculty fellow from various Engineering and Science Institutes and Colleges in India other than IIT Ropar
- Be a regular faculty with a qualifying degree
- Faculty internship
- Subsidized campus accommodation
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st March 2020
Result notification: 15th April 2020
Programme Commencement: 17th May 2020
Selection will be made on the basis of the application.
Terms and Conditions
- Preference will be given to those who are considering higher studies in the near future.
- Internship duration is a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 8 weeks.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more