Sukhibhava Foundation The Period Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sukhibhava Foundation, Bengaluru invites applications for Sukhibhava Foundation The Period Fellowship 2020 from graduate students across India. This fellowship is a paid 15-month full-time leadership journey designed to nurture future male and female leaders in the Menstrual Health and Hygiene (MHH) ecosystem. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month.
Sukhibhava Foundation The Period Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Commit to the fellowship full-time over 15 months
- Be willing to relocate to regions in Bihar and Madhya Pradesh
- Be fluent in written and spoken Hindi
- Have a working knowledge of spoken English
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree
Note: The fellowship is open for motivated, creative and resilient human of diverse age, gender and background.
A stipend of 25,000 INR per month will be given to selected fellows which includes their travel allowance to and from schools and communities in Bihar and Madhya Pradesh.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st January 2020
Selection is made through shortlisting, online assessment and face-to-face assessment procedure.
Terms and Conditions
- Period Fellows will be placed in pairs in their preferred region alongside a full-time Fellowship Manager who will support operations, guide the fellow throughout their leadership journey and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Male Period Fellows will work directly with men in communities and adolescent boys in schools and female fellows will work with women and adolescent girls.
- The fellowship begins from 1 June 2020 and ends on 31 August 2021.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more