Suggest Name for EESL's Agricultural Demand Side Management (AgDSM) Programme 2016
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Agriculture Demand Side Management (AgDSM) scheme is being run by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a Public Sector entity under the Ministry of Power, where farmers will be provided with new Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Star labeled agricultural pump sets as replacement to existing inefficient pump sets with better services. BEE 5 Star Rated Pump Sets will be distributed along with Smart Control Panel capable of turning on/off the pumpset through mobile phone in addition to communication of data (faults, electrical parameters, status) through SMS.
In this competition, you have to suggest an appropriate name for Agricultural Demand Side Management (AgDSM) Scheme. The name should be simple and have mass appeal/ reach.
Suggest Name for EESL's Agricultural Demand Side Management (AgDSM) Programme 2016 DeadlineClosed
The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Application can be done online only. Participants should make his/her profile on MyGov.
All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to all citizens of India only.
- All entries must be submitted to the creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The winning entry of the Name/s would be the intellectual property of the Government of India and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize. The prize winning name is meant to be used by Government of India for promotional and display purposes, IEC materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
- The name must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Multiple submissions of name by the same participant would not be considered. The participant must be the same person who has designed the name and plagiarism would not be allowed.
- Please note that the name of the programme must be original and must not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
- Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The employees of EESL as well as their family members are not allowed to take part in this competition.
- Participant is to make sure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since EESL would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- EESL reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms& Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest, will be updated/ posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/ Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria stated for this Contest.
- Participants need to submit their entry separately for each scheme’s name.
- The last date for submission is midnight of July31, 2016.
- Participants should upload the name in MS Word/ PDF format only.
- The Name should be catchy and should not be more than one line (Max10 words)
All the entries received by EESL would be assessed for award by the Selection Committee.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme of the scheme.
- The decision of the Selection Committee/ moderator would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any or their decisions.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by EESL for any purpose and EESL shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more