Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Air Force, Government of India invites applications for Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020 from the children of Air Force personnel. The aim of this scholarship is to support meritorious students. Selected students will get scholarship up to INR 35,000 per annum.
Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be the children of AF personnel (Serving, Retired & Deceased)
- Be enrolled in a course from Class VI to Postgraduation
The selected students will get the benefits as described below -
- For school students (VI – X (For Serving NCs(E) only)) – INR 4,000 per annum
- For school students (XI – XII)(all categories) – INR 7,500 per annum
- For Undergraduate students - INR 15,000 per annum
- For Undergraduate (Professional) students – INR 20,000 per annum
- For Postgraduate students – INR 25,000 per annum
- For Postgraduate (Professional) students – INR 35,000 per annum
- For special children with a disability of less than 70% - INR 15,000 per annum
- Marksheet of Class X, XII or graduation depending upon the course for which scholarship is applied.
- Copy of bank passbook of the student
- Copy of PPO in case of retired personnel
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Prepare an application form.
Step 2: Enclose the supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application to -
The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
Selection will be based on merit-basis.
Terms and Conditions
- In case of merit-based scholarships, further scholarship will be released only in case the student scores the qualifying marks (45% for Serving NCs(E) School category and 60% in all other categories)
- IAFBA also awards scholarships to forty-four (44) school/ college going children of serving IAF personnel who excel in sports on the recommendation of Air Force Sports Control Board at the rate of Rs. 3,000/-per annum. The applications of sports scholarship can be obtained from and submitted to AFSCB
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more