Stories of Change - Case Study Challenge 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Azim Premji University invites applications for the Stories of Change - Case Study Challenge 2019-20 from representatives of NGOs, social enterprises, government programmes, or other organisations implementing social change action. The aim of this Case Study Challenge is to capture reflections and learning, including documenting the boundaries and limitations of social change interventions. Through the challenge, the university will recognise and honour efforts towards social change while also enriching the body of knowledge about contemporary development practice. The top two case studies can benefit from cash prizes of up to INR 100,000.
Stories of Change - Case Study Challenge 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The Case Study Challenge is open to representatives of any NGO, social enterprise, government programme, or any other organisation implementing social change action. But the submission needs to be made by the organisation only. The development interventions taken up by the organisations must fulfil the following criteria:
- The intervention must be within the last 10 years (started 2009 or later)
- The intervention should have been implemented for at least 3 years
- It can be an ongoing or completed intervention
- It can be a grassroots intervention implemented anywhere in India
- Its impact must be documented at individual, household or community level
Awards will be given to the two best case studies in the following manner:
- Cash prizes of INR 100,000 and INR 75,000
- Certificates of recognition
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to register for the challenge-
Step 1: Visit this link to begin the initial registration process.
Step 2: Provide the name of the organisation and relevant contact details in the registration form.
Step 3: Write within 150 words the abstract of the intervention.
Step 4: Click on 'Submit' to finish the registration process.
Step 5: Guidelines for submission will be sent to the registered email.
- Registration deadline: 30 June 2019
- Deadline for case study submission: 31 October 2019
- Shortlisting of case studies by jury: 28 February 2020
- Award ceremony in Bangalore: April 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The submission of the case study must be done by the implementing organizations (NGOs, govt. programmes, Social Enterprises, CSR and other development organisations).
- Researchers, students, funding agencies and others who wish to submit case studies must submit through the implementing organization.
- The university may conduct a field visit as part of the evaluation.
- Azim Premji University will retain the right to publish all submitted case studies or use them in teaching.
- The submission of full case studies should be within 10,000 words with photographs.
- There should not be more than 20 pages in the case study.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- The complete submission guidelines will be provided after the successful completion of registration.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more