State Minority Scholarship for Pursuing Higher Professional Education Scholarship (Part -1) 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Minority Development Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for State Minority Scholarship for Pursuing Higher Professional Education Scholarship (Part -1) 2020-21 from Diploma/Graduation/Postgraduation degree holders. The selected students will receive a total annual course fee INR 25,000 per annum.
State Minority Scholarship for Pursuing Higher Professional Education Scholarship (Part -1) 2020-21 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have Nationality of India
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra state
- Have passed SSC from Maharashtra State
- Be ”Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical course (Diploma/Graduation/Postgraduation degree) as mentioned in GR
- Be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP)/ Institute Level
- Not avail any other scholarship/stipend
- Have an annual family income up to INR 8 lakh
The selected students will receive a total annual course fee of INR 25,000 per annum.
- Educational certificate – SSC (10th) & onwards
- Income and Minority declaration – Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper or Income certificate from the employer, if any. School leaving certificate can also be considered as Proof of Minority ) or Self Declaration
- Proof of permanent residence - Copy of Domicile Certificate/Election Card etc.
- For Renewal of Scholarship - Income declaration and marksheet of the previous examination
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 30th June 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more