ST Talent Development Programme 2018-19, Rajasthan
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Directorate of Secondary Education, Rajasthan invites applications from students pursuing education from government/government recognised schools in Rajasthan. Under the ST Talent Development Programme 2018-19, Rajasthan, the students who have passed class 8 with Grade B will be eligible for receiving free education, accommodation, food, coaching and laboratory facilities at few selected residential schools in Rajasthan. However, the scholarship opportunity is only for the students belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST).
ST Talent Development Programme 2018-19, Rajasthan DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Rajasthan
- Have passed class 8 examination with minimum Grade B
- Have passed class 8 from a government/government recognised school in the year 2017-18
- Have a regular attendance in school
- Have a non-taxable family income
Note: Students with Grade C can also be considered for the scholarship in case of non-filling of seats.
- A total of 40 students will be selected from across the state of Rajasthan. These students will be provided admission to three residential schools across the state where the students will receive the following benefits:
- Free education
- Library access
- Laboratory facilities
The following three schools have been selected for conducting the scholarship programme:
- Government Senior Secondary School Gumanpura, Kota
- Government Senior Secondary School Topdara, Ajmer
- Government Guru Govind Singh Senior Secondary School, Udaipur
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the required details in the form.
Step 3: Hand over the duly filled form to the Principal of the residential school designated for the respective district.
Step 4: The form can also be sent by post directly to the Principal of the designated school.
Note: Three residential schools have been designated for the scholarship scheme. The details of the schools and the respective districts can be found here.
Terms and Conditions
The 40 seats will be distributed among the three residential schools in the following manner:
- Government Senior Secondary School Gumanpura, Kota - 13 seats
- Government Senior Secondary School Topdara, Ajmer- 14 seats
- Government Guru Govind Singh Senior Secondary School, Udaipur- 14 seats
Note: The students can apply to the schools that are designated for their respective districts. Details about the same can be found here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more