SRM University Socio Economic Scholarships 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
SRM University Socio-Economic Scholarships 2018-19 is inviting applications from class 12 passed students enrolling for a graduate course in SRM University. The scholarship aims to provide tuition fee waiver of up to 100% along with other benefits to the meritorious students.
SRM University Socio Economic Scholarships 2018-19 DeadlineClosed
- Students applying for undergraduate courses in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) and the School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences (SLABS) at SRM University.
- The annual family income of student should not be more than INR 4 Lac.
- The student must have passed class 12th in the year 2017/18 with no gap in the academic sessions.
- SEAS applicant must have scored minimum 60% aggregate in PCM.
- SLABS applicant must have scored an average 60% marks in class 12th and should fulfill the course requirement.
- 20 students will be awarded 100% scholarship which will include tuition, mess and hostel fee.
- 40 students will receive 75% scholarship which will include tuition, mess and hostel fee.
- 60 students will get 50% scholarship which will include tuition, mess and hostel fee.
- 80 students will receive 25% scholarship which will include tuition, mess and hostel fee.
Documents How can you apply?
Step 1: Click here to start the scholarship application process.
Step 2: Fill in the required details and click on 'Next'.
Step 3: Now, fill in the average marks obtained in class 12 and click on 'submit' to complete the application process.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2018
The candidates will be judged by a scholarship committee on the basis of their academic performance.
Terms and Conditions
- A student can only avail one scholarship, whichever is higher.
- Applicants with a gap between academic sessions are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will only be renewed if a minimum 8.0 CGPA score is maintained by the student.
- The beneficiary students have to submit the annual family income certificate every year.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more