Spring Scholarship Essay Contest 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Admission Writer invites applications for the Spring Scholarship Essay Contest 2019 from High school, Undergraduate and Graduate students. Interested participants should submit a 600-1200 word essay in any of the given topics. The main motive of the contest is to motivate the youngsters to improve their writing skills. The winner of the essay contest can win cash prizes of up to USD 1000.
Spring Scholarship Essay Contest 2019 DeadlineClosed
The students at the following education level are eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
- High School students
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Cash prize for the top 3 essays which will be disbursed in the following way:
- 1st place - USD 1000
- 2nd place - USD 600
- 3rd place - USD 400
- The shortlisted essays will be published on the official website and on social media profiles of the provider (if the author’s permission is granted).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Write a 600-1200 word essay on any of the given topics.
Step 2: Submit the essay by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details of the participant.
Note: The essay entries can be submitted on any of the following topics:
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs. Nurture
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What is the American Dream?
- Submit entries by May 27th, 2019
- Announcement of the winners on May 31st, 2019
The Admission Writer's team of professional editors and writers will be the panel of judges for this contest. The applicant's essay will be analyzed with specialists checking on the following:
- The quality of content
- Writing and presentation skills
A successful essay should have the following qualities:
- Covers the topic completely
The panel will define the 3 winners whose essays will receive the highest score. The winners will be unveiled on the website and via social media.
Terms and Conditions
- The essay should be written in English only.
- Only one essay per participant is allowed.
- Plagiarism in any form will lead to immediate disqualification without notification.
- The essay should be submitted in .docx format.
- The following details should be present at the beginning of the essay: Name, Last Name, Country, Email address and school/education information
- Academic Writer's team will reach out to the winners via email@example.com.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more