7th SpicyIP Fellowship 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
SpicyIP invites applications for the 7th SpicyIP Fellowship 2019-20. The fellowship is open to all individuals who have an interest in IP law and love legal research and writing. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of approximately INR 45,000 in a year.
7th SpicyIP Fellowship 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The fellowship is open for all. The applicants must be interested in writing and should be keen on IP laws and practices.
The selected applicant will be awarded a stipend of approximately INR 45,000 in a year (INR 1,000 per post).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
- At least two blog posts authored by the applicant (Topic must be relevant to the IP landscape, even if not directly related to an Indian development with the word count ranging from 900-1200)
- An updated CV (Max. two pages)
- A statement describing why the candidate thinks that he/she is a good fit for this blog. (Max. words: 1000)
Step 2: Put "Application for 7th SpicyIP Fellowship” in the subject line
Step 3: Send the mail, latest by 31st July 2019.
Last date of application: 31st July 2019
The selection will be made on the basis of the quality of the blogs submitted by the applicant. The blog will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Topical Relevance
- Research skills
- Grammar/Lucidity /Language skills
- Logical flow, coherence, and structure
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates have to initially serve the probationary period of two months. Probation can be extended depending on the performance of the candidate.
- The selected candidate will have to write four blog posts per month. Prior notice will be given if changes are made.
- The posts should be a minimum of 900 words or a maximum of 1200 words.
- After the probation period is over, the candidate will be awarded INR 1,000 per blog post. This amount can be elevated if the donor amount is increased.
- Termination: The fellowship will be terminated if the candidate fails to fulfil his/her responsibility.
- The expected tenure of the fellowship will begin from 15 August 2019 to 14 August 2020.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more