South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship Scheme 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The South Indian Bank Ltd. under its fourth edition of 'SIB Scholar' invites applications from students pursuing undergraduate courses in Kerala for South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship Scheme 2019. Launched under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), the scheme aims to support the education of students belonging to economically challenged families. The students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive 100% tuition fee payment/reimbursement and other benefits under this program.
South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship Scheme 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Have passed class 12 from any Government Higher Secondary School in Kerala
- Have scored a minimum of 85% marks in class 12 in the academic year 2017-18 or 2018-19
- Have an annual family income less than INR 1,00,000
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course in Kerala during the academic year 2019-20
Eligible courses: B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BVMS, B.Pharm, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc(Agri), LLB and other 3 to 5-year full-time undergraduate courses.
Note: Students enrolled during the year 2019-20 in Govt./Aided colleges as well as self-financing colleges in Govt. quota in the state of Kerala are also eligible to apply.
A total of 10 students from each district of Kerala will receive a scholarship under this scheme i.e. 140 students will be benefitted under this scheme. The scholarship includes -
- Payment/reimbursement of 100% of the tuition fee and examination fee as per the fee structure approved by the Government
- A monthly allowance of INR 4000 towards hostel/subsistence cost (paid for the entire duration of the course to selected students)
- Passport size photograph [Image dimension: 150 X 200, File size: Less than 50KB]
- Mark sheet of class 12 [File type: PDF, File size: max. 500 KB]
- Admission letter to the college [File type: PDF, File size: max. 500 KB]
- Course fee structure [File type: PDF, File size: max. 500 KB]
- Certificate in the prescribed format signed by the head of the current institution [File type: PDF, File size: max. 300 KB]
- Family income certificate issued by the village officer [File type: PDF, File size: max. 300 KB]
How can you apply?
The applications can be submitted online by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the online application link.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Upload all the relevant documents in the application form.
Step 4: Tick the declaration points to agree.
Step 5: Enter the captcha
Step 5: Click on 'Submit' for final submission of the application.
Note: Kindly retain a copy of the application for future reference. A physical copy of the application need not be submitted.
Application start date: 01st July 2019
Application end date: 01th October 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate has to present at the specified time and venue as specified by the bank at his/her own cost for verification of identity and documents.
- It is preferable to have a white background in the applicant's photograph.
- Casual photographs wearing caps/hats/dark glasses are not acceptable.
- Candidates making multiple applications will be disqualified.
- The application form, once submitted cannot be modified.
- In case, any of the applicant's parents are expired, he/she needs to provide a corresponding death certificate for the same.
- In case, any of the applicant's parents are differently-abled, he/she needs to provide a corresponding disability certificate for the same.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more