SOF National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 16-06-2022 Posted By : Salma
SOF National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) 2022-23 is an initiative by the Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)* for students of Classes 1 to 10. The main objective of this olympiad is to provide a unique competitive platform to students where they can showcase their knowledge and prove themselves. The selected students stand a chance to receive up to INR 50,000 and other benefits.
*SOF is an educational organization that was established with the aim of promoting Science, Mathematics, Computer Education, English, Social Studies, General Knowledge and professional courses.
SOF National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be students of classes 1 to 10
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
International level awards
- A total of 10 first-rank holders will receive INR 50,000 each, a gold medal, and a certificate of outstanding performance.
- A total of 10-second rank holders will receive INR 25,000 each, a silver medal, and a certificate of outstanding performance.
- A total of 10 third-rank holders will receive INR 10,000 each, a bronze medal, and a certificate of outstanding performance.
Zonal level awards -
- A total of 260 first-rank holders will receive INR 5,000 each, a gold medal, and a certificate of zonal excellence.
- A total of 260-second rank holders will receive INR 2,500 each, a silver medal, and a certificate of zonal excellence.
- A total of 260 third-rank holders will get INR 1,000 each, a bronze medal, and a certificate of zonal excellence.
- A total of 1820 awards comprising gifts worth INR 1,000 each, medal of distinction, certificate of distinction, and certificate of zonal excellence will be given to students who will rank from 4th to 10th.
- A total of 3900 awards comprising a certificate of distinction, medal of distinction, and certificate of zonal excellence will be given to students who will rank from 11th to 25th.
- All the participants ranking above 26+ will receive merit certificates.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the olympiad by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: The students are requested to contact the school to apply for the opportunity.
Note - The prospectus containing the registration forms will be sent to all schools registered with SOF. The schools that have not registered can also request for prospectus by sending an email at - email@example.com or by calling - 0124-4951200. The schools must return the registration forms to SOF, duly filled in and complete in all respects by the due date at the below-mentioned address -
Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF)
1st Floor, Plot no. 99,
Sector - 44, Gurugram (Haryana) India
Pin Code - 122003
Application Deadline -
For EXAM DATE ONE – 24th November 2022
Application Deadline - 9th November 2022
For EXAM DATE TWO – 20th December 2022
Application Deadline - 5th December 2022
The winners will be selected on the basis of marks & performance in the Olympiad.
Terms and Conditions
- The schools will collect up to INR 25 from the students in addition to the registration fee as administration charges.
- A minimum of 5 students should be registered from each school.
- The National Cyber Olympiad is a single-level exam.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes comprising 35 objective-type questions for classes 1 to 4 & 50 objective-type questions for classes 5 to 10.
- Students should register through their respective schools only. Individual registrations by students are not accepted.
- The Olympiad will be based on CBSE, ICSE/ISC, and the State Board syllabus.
- The medium of the test is English.
- The exam is conducted during school hours.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Nikhil Wadagave on 08-Jan-2022
s akhil on 20-Jan-2022
As many students can apply for the Olympiad provided, they fulfill the eligibility conditions specified.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more