SOF International Commerce Olympiad (ICO) 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Science Olympiad Foundation invites applications for SOF International Commerce Olympiad (ICO) 2021-22 from students of Class 11 to 12. It is a single-level examination conducted every year in which the students are judged at the school level, zonal level, and international level.
SOF International Commerce Olympiad (ICO) 2021-22 Deadline20-Jan-2022
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be student of Classes 11 and 12
At the international level -
- A total of two awards of INR 1,00,000 each, gold medal and certificate of outstanding performance to first rank holders.
- A total of two awards of INR 75,000 each, silver medal and certificate of outstanding performance to second rank holders.
- A total of two awards of INR 50,000 each, bronze medal, and certificate of outstanding performance to third rank holders.
- A total of two awards of INR 25,000 each, a medal of distinction, and a certificate of outstanding performance to fourth rank holders.
- A total of two awards of INR 10,000 each, a medal of distinction, and a certificate of outstanding performance to fifth rank holders.
To know more information, kindly visit the website.
Documents How can you apply?
Students can apply through their schools as individual registrations are not accepted.
Process of registration for the school-
- Schools can request the prospectus containing registration form either -
- By sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By making a phone call on 0124-4951200
- School then needs to submit the duly filled registration form to SOF, by the due date.
- Date one: 20th January 2022
- Date Two: 3rd February 2022
The winners will be selected on the basis of marks & performance in the Olympiad.
Terms and Conditions
- The test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours.
- The Olympiad is a written objective-type test of 60 minutes duration, comprising 50 objective-type questions for Class 11 and 12.
- The question paper consists of four sections namely Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, and Achievers Section.
- There are separate question papers for each class.
- The test will be conducted in the English language only.
- CBSE, ICSE/ISC, and State Board syllabi are followed for setting the test papers.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more