SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (G.C.S.S) 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Science Olympiad Foundation invites applications for SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (G.C.S.S.) 2019-20 from the girl students of class 1 to 10. This scholarship aims to financially assist the girl children of economically weak families so that they can continue their school education. On the basis of recommendations given by the schools across India, about 300 needy girl children will be supported with INR 5,000 each.
SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (G.C.S.S) 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a girl child studying in Class 1 to 10
- Have secured at least 60% marks in the previous class of study
- Have parents’ combined monthly income of less than INR 15,000
INR 5,000 each will be given to 300 selected girl children across India.
Copy of previous year report card duly signed by the Principal of the recommending school
How can you apply?
The application for this scholarship is to be made by the schools. The schools will send a proposal, duly signed by the Head Master/Head Mistress/ Principal to recommend a girl child for this scholarship at the National Office of Science Olympiad Foundation. The schools can download the nomination form from the official website.
Application deadline - 31st October 2019
The release of GCSS amount: 31st December 2019
All recommendations sent by the schools will be evaluated by the selection committee of SOF. A final list of deserving candidates will be prepared and they will be informed individually through respective schools.
Terms and Conditions
- A cheque of INR 5,000 in favour of the selected student will be sent to her school address.
- Marks criteria can be waived off for physically disabled girl child.
- Each school may recommend only one girl child.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more