SOAS University of London, Sochon Foundation Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Sochon Foundation invites applications for SOAS University of London, Sochon Foundation Scholarship 2021 from students undertaking full-time postgraduate programmes in Korean Studies. The aim of this scholarship is to support the study of meritorious students. Selected students will get the benefit of up to GBP 6,000.
SOAS University of London, Sochon Foundation Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be UK/EU and overseas applicants
- Have an offer of admission to the degree programme by the scholarship application deadline
- Meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2021
- Up to GBP 6,000 for students classified as Overseas for fee purposes
- Up to GBP 3,000 for students classified as Home/EU for fee purposes
- An explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK
- Two references
- A personal statement
- A research proposal, for MPhil/PhD applicants
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents
Step 4: Submit the application
Application deadline: 30th April 2021
Study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 01st June 2021
Selection will be based on financial need and academic merit of the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- Successful candidates will be notified by the end of July.
- Priority will be given to overseas applicants.
- Any awards held will be taken into consideration on assessment of financial need
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more