Smart Fellowships, ICGEB 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
ICGEB offers Smart fellowships to the researchers of the ICGEB Member States to promote the exchange of knowledge, enhance skill development, acquire specific hands-on training in new technologies and increase cooperation in science and technology. ICGEB invites applications from candidates in any field in the Life Sciences.
Smart Fellowships, ICGEB 2021 Deadline30-Sep-2021
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a national of ICGEB Member States
- Be either registered for a Ph.D. or have obtained their Ph.D. degree within the last 5 years or be a young scientist holding an MSc degree
Note: Young scientists at the beginning of their research career will be preferred for the fellowship.
- The fellows will receive a stipend ranging from USD 800 to USD 1,500 per month according to local conditions in the receiving country and seniority of the applicant.
- In addition to this, USD 500 monthly is paid directly as a bench fee to the receiving laboratory based on the recommendation of the ICGEB Fellowships Committee.
The completed application form should include the following documents attached:
- Copy of passport, even if expired (only the page with personal details)
- Applicant’s CV and publications list (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae of the Head of the Receiving Laboratory and the complete list of publications (in English)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowships:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details such as personal and academic details, project title, fellowship duration, etc.
Step 3: Provide contact details of references.
Step 4: Attach the required documents and submit the form via email to email@example.com.
There are two closing dates for applications: 31st March 2021 and 30 September 2021
The main criteria for selection include scientific excellence of the project, the qualities of the candidate’s CV and the impact on his/her career.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no age limit to apply for the fellowships.
- The duration of the award is 3 to 9 months.
- Awards are not intended to prolong visits begun under other auspices.
- The fellowship is not directed to support participation in courses, workshops or symposia.
- The receiving laboratory is expected to ensure that adequate provisions are in place for specific research projects.
- ICGEB makes no financial provisions or administrative support for family members of participants in the programme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more