SLLC MA Scholarships 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The School of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures (SLLC), University College Cork, Ireland invites applications for the SLLC MA Scholarships 2021-22 from Taught Masters program applicants. The scholarship is for studying one of the Taught Masters programs commencing in Autumn 2021. The scholar has an opportunity to pursue his/her further education at the School of Languages, Literature and Cultures (SLLC), University College Cork, Ireland with a fee waiver.
SLLC MA Scholarships 2021-22 Deadline21-May-2021
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship:
- Should have a graduation degree
- Should be applying for a Taught Masters programme at the SLLC
- Should not be the recipient of any other scholarship or financial assistance during the term of the SLLC scholarship
- The selected scholars will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver which will be tenable from the date of registration, for a maximum of 1 year full-time and 2 years part-time.
- The recipient will also be awarded the title of School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures Excellence Scholar (Masters).
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Academic records of the applicant
- His/her aptitude for a Masters degree
- Statement of purpose
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all details.
Step 2: Access the latest scholarship page to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents along with the application.
Step 5: Submit the application by sending a mail of the application package along with all the attached documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 21st May 2021
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The applications should be typed, not handwritten.
- All documentation of the applicant must be submitted by email only to email@example.com by Friday 21st May 2021 in the form of an application package.
- Incomplete applications/hard copies of applications/applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applications must adhere to the stipulated word limits.
- The scholars will be shortlisted on the basis of the materials supplied will be made by the SLLC Scholarship Board of Assessors.
- The award of the Scholarship will only take place if the Committee is satisfied with the quality of the candidates with sufficient merit.
- The shortlisted applicants must confirm their intention to take up the Scholarship within 2 weeks of the initial offer.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more