Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 invites applications from students of class 11 to postgraduation. It aims to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged students pursuing different courses at the higher level.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 DeadlineAlways Open
An applicant must -
- Be studying in class 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation and Postgraduation.
- Fulfil the eligibility of percentage marks in their previous class as specified in the notification.
- The students of class 11 and 12 will receive INR 500 per month.
- The students pursuing ITI diploma from will receive INR 500 per month (for Government/Government aided ITIs) and INR 700 per month (for private ITIs).
- The students pursuing graduation level of courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 1000 per month.
- The students pursuing post graduation level of courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 1200 per month.
- The students pursuing diploma courses will receive INR 1000 per month (for girls) and INR 800 per month (for boys).
- The students pursuing medical/engineering courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 2,000 per month.
For more details, click here.
- Copy of SSLC/HSC scorecard
- Copy of the last examination
- Copy of the income certificate
- Copy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Copy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers)
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Download the application form here.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Attach supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the form to the below-given address -
Students located in the following states:
Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road,
For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
11, Green Avenue,
Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi 110070
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more