SIA Youth Scholarship in Singapore 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 09-06-2020 Posted By : Admin
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Singapore invites applications for SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 from Indian nationals who have passed class 10 in the year 2019 for 2 years for Pre-University studies in selected colleges of Singapore. The selected candidates will be granted the Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’- Level (General Certificate of Education Advanced Level) or equivalent certificate. The scholarship encourages deserving candidates to come to Singapore Schools at the Pre-University 1 Level in 2020 academic year.
SIA Youth Scholarship in Singapore 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must
- Be an Indian National
- Born between 2001and 2003
- Have completed class 10 studies in the year 2019
- Possess exceptional academic record in class 10 State/ National examinations with an average of at least 85% or overall ‘A’ grade with English as the first language.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits under this scholarship:
- Annual stipend with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE A-Level examination fees (once only)
- Subsidised health benefits and accident insurance cover
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the online application system.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button.
Step 3: Select the scholarship for applying and continue.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details and register.
Step 5: An acknowledgement email will be sent to the email id provided by the applicant. Verify the email id by following the link provided in the email.
Step 6: After successful verification, log in using the registered email id and password to complete the application process.
Step 7: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 8: Finally submit the application form.
Application timeline: 24th June 2019 to 28th July 2019
Selection Test: September 2019
Interview: October 2019
Award of the scholarship: Early November 2019
Induction of scholarship grantee in Singapore: End of January 2020
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Exceptional academic record
- Selection Test
- Personal Interview
Note: Selected candidates will be notified one week prior to the Selection Test and Interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is tenured for 2 years of Pre-University studies and can be renewed on an annual basis, based on the satisfactory performance of the recipient.
- Only selected candidates will be notified about the selection test/ interview via email.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, but have applied in previous years are advised to use a new email id while re-applying.
For more information, click here.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more