Shubharambh Child Education Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Shubharambh Child Education Scholarship is offered by HUL in joint partnership with the Product Consultants (PC) as an endeavour to provide quality education for the wards of the PCs.
The scholarships are available at all levels of education from Montessori to Post-graduation.
Shubharambh Child Education Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a ward of a PC who must be in service with the 3rd Party(HFS/PW) from 30th April 2018 or prior
- Be enrolled in a government or private institute at any level form Montesseri to Post-Graduation
- Fill the offline or online application form in the prescribed manner
NOTE: Only one child can apply for the scholarship for every PC
The scholarship covers the annual admission fees and/or yearly tuition fees subject to a maximum cap.
- Montessori/LKG/UKG - INR 2500 or actuals (whichever is lower)
- Class 1 to 8 - INR 3500 or actuals (whichever is lower)
- Class 9 to 12 - INR 4500 or actuals (whichever is lower)
- Diploma/ITI up to 10+2 - INR 4500 or actuals (whichever is lower)
- Graduation - INR 6000 or actuals (whichever is lower)
- Post-graduation - INR 6000 or actuals (whichever is lower)
- For all classes - INR 2000 (if school fees is less than INR 2000)
- Salesman/Team Leader’s ID Proof - Aadhaar card, Voter ID, PAN card (any one of these)
- Child’s ID Proof - School ID card (Note: In case parent’s name is not included in the School ID card, any one of the following documents can be submitted as the Child’s ID proof)
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Class 10 certificate
- Proof of school admission with fee details (admission fee and/or one-time fee and/or yearly tuition fee receipt for the academic year 2019-20)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque of the account details mentioned above.
How can you apply?
Steps for online submission of the application form:
Step 1: Click on 'Apply Now'
Step 2: Fill in all the details in the application form.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more