Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 20-12-2018 Posted By : Admin
To commemorate 70 years of operations in India, Mondelez International in collaboration with Magic Bus India Foundation has launched Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2018 to help needy students to pursue higher education.
Shubh Aarambh Scholarship 2018
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th securing a minimum of 55% marks can apply for this scholarship
- Any student whose total family income is less than INR 3 Lacs is eligible for this scholarship
- Only students residing in the following 4 locations where Mondelez International operates are eligible for this scholarship
- Induri in Pune (Maharashtra)
- Baddi in Solan (Himachal Pradesh)
- Malanpur in Bhind (Madhya Pradesh)
- Pollachi in Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
- Students between 17-20 years of age who wish to pursue undergraduate courses in a government-recognized institution in India.
- This scholarship is open to students studying/applying for 1st year of any vocational or degree courses for the academic year 18-19. Courses applicable for the scholarship:
- General Degree streams: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBA, BE/B.TECH, LLB
- Vocational courses: Diploma & ITI colleges
- Students who are not availing any other scholarships are eligible
Scholarship amount would be INR 40,000 per scholar or tuition fees (entire course), whichever is less.
- Photo ID card
- Age proof
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income proof
- Passport size photo
- Proof of admission
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps -
Step 1: Go to the link and click on 'Apply Now'.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google Plus or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on 'Start Application' to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the documents required.
Step 5: Finally, click on 'Submit'.
June End - Launch of the scholarship program in 4 locations
July Mid - Deadline for applying for the scholarship
July End - Scrutiny and scholar selection
August First week- Verification, capturing videos and scholarship disbursal
August - Felicitation of scholars
Terms and Conditions
- The students shortlisted for the scholarship will have to provide an affidavit mentioning that all the documents provided by the student are valid and a letter from college as the admission proof.
- If the scholar fails in any exam or discontinues the study during the tenure of the scholarship, the scholarship will also be discontinued.
- The wards of employees of Buddy4Study and Magic Bus are not eligible for this scholarship.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more