Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme 2019 is an initiative by the Shriram Automall India Limited (SAMIL) to support the education of needy children of truck drivers and commercial vehicle owners. The programme aims to eliminate any disruptions for students in pursuing education from 8th to 12th standard. By providing financial aid, the organisation aims to give back to the transporter fraternity.
Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme 2019 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following criteria-
- They must be the children of drivers of commercial vehicles or small transporters
- They must be students enrolled in class 8 to 12
- They must have scored more than 60% marks
- Their parents should have a monthly income of not more than INR 25,000
The students selected for this scholarship will be entitled to receive an amount of INR 3,000 per annum till class 10 and then INR 3,500 per annum till class 12.
The following documents should be enclosed with the application form:
- Bonafide certificate
- Recent mark sheet
- A copy of the driving licence of the parent
- A copy of the RC book
- Ration card or Aadhaar card of the parent
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for this scholarship-
Step 1: Visit the scholarship page here.
Step 2: Read the instructions and download the application form.
Step 3: Take a print out of the application form and fill in the relevant details.
Step 4: Attach a photograph of the applicant.
Step 5: Enclose the required documents and then send the application to the following address-
Shriram Automall India Limited
709, Best Sky Tower, F-5,
Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura,
Runs throughout the year
Terms and Conditions
- The parent driving the commercial vehicle or small transporter should have owned the vehicle for at least a year.
- The scholarship will be paid by the way of a crossed account payee cheque in favour of the child.
- The applicant selected for the scholarship should not be receiving any other scholarship.
- The scholarship is for children of any School (including Govt. and private) that does not charge exorbitant fees.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Thiyagarajan Kavin on 08-Jan-2021
Pritashree Patra on 25-Feb-2021
Where to get Automall Manager to sign the application
Dimple Thapa on 11-Jan-2021
Kindly upload a bonafide certificate in place of the marksheet.
Asked by Binu v kumar on 21-Aug-2020
Dimple Thapa on 24-Aug-2020
Kindly visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more