Short-Term Fellowship at Faculty of Social Sciences, BHU 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Chair, Faculty of Social Sciences, BHU invites applications for two Short-Term Fellowships for three months each for 2019-20 (from 1st August to 31st October 2019 and 1st December to 28th February 2020). Superannuated professors of Economics/Sociology/Political Science are eligible to apply for this fellowship. The applicants are expected to work on any one of the given themes and submit a monograph of 40,000–50,000 words within a month of the date of expiry of the fellowship. A sum of INR1 lakh will be awarded after the submission of the write-up.
Short-Term Fellowship at Faculty of Social Sciences, BHU 2019 DeadlineClosed
The fellowship opportunity is open to superannuated professors from the discipline of Economics/Sociology/Political Science. Any other acclaimed academicians can also be considered for this fellowship.
A fellowship worth INR 1 lakh will be paid to the fellows after the submission of the write-up.
Documents How can you apply?
Applications for the short-term fellowship positions can be submitted online by sending a mail to The Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, Banaras Hindu University at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of application submission- 10th July 2019
The recipients of the fellowship will be selected by a committee of experts who will shortlist candidates on the basis of-
- Current academic activeness
- Interest in research works related to Deendayal’s thought revealed by writings and lectures delivered on this thought
Note: The committee may also consider the name of any acclaimed academician for the fellowship beyond the list of the applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are requested to give their preference regarding one of the two periods and the topic to be chosen.
- The value of Short Term Fellowship will be paid after the submission of the write-up in soft copy.
- The monograph to be submitted as part of the fellowship should be of 40,000–50,000 words long.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Themes for the fellowship-
- Integral Humanism: A Base for Harmonious Society
- Integral Humanism as an alternative to Modern Western Development Paradigm
- Indian Political Narratives after Independence and Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya
- ‘Welfare State’ in India: A Journey from State Capitalism to ‘YOG - KSHEM’ Regime
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more