PCRA Short Film Contest 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas invites applications for Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani- Short Film Contest from all Indian citizens. The contest provides the applicants with an opportunity to win up to INR 50,000. The objective of the contest is to make the general public aware of the relevance of fuel conservation, which will help protect the environment for the future generations to come as well as to focus on various benefits of cycling to the environment and the people.
PCRA Short Film Contest 2019 DeadlineClosed
This contest themed 'Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubaani' is open to all Indian citizens.
The selected winners will receive the following rewards:
- INR 50,000 as first prize
- INR 30,000 as second prize
- INR 20,000 as third prize
- 5 consolation prizes of INR 10,000 each
The following documents and information need to be mentioned by the applicant separately:
- A valid identification proof
- Place of Shoot
- Equipment Used
- Date of Submission
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Prepare a short film no longer than 3 minutes. The theme of the video should be in context with the theme of the contest 'Cycle Ki Kahani Aapki Zubani'.
Step 2: Upload the video on youtube.
Step 3: Visit the MyGov website and log in using the existing account or register as a new user.
Step 4: Visit the task page and click on 'Do this task now'.
Step 5: Post the link of the video and click on 'Save'.
- The Panel of Jury will assess all the qualified entries received for the award.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, simplicity, merit and visual impact and how well they communicate and promote Fuel Conservation, Environment Protection and Benefit of Cycling.
- The decision of the Panel of Jury will be final and binding on all the Contestants and no clarifications will be issued to any participants for any of their decisions.
Terms and Conditions
- The theme of the films should be in context with the benefits of cycling, fuel conservation and environment protection as suggested by the theme “Cycle Ki Kahani Aapni Zubaani”. Any entry without these components shall not be entertained.
- PCRA will have all intellectual rights over the winning entries for usage in a way felt appropriate by it. Winning participant will have no right or claim on the submitted entries once the winners are declared.
- The top 8 entries, which receive a prize for Short Film, will be the intellectual property of the PCRA and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the prize.
- The submissions should be original compositions and no plagiarism will be entertained/considered for evaluation.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more