Shoolini University Admission Scholarship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 21-03-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
Shoolini University Admission Scholarship 2023-24 is a financial aid offered by Shoolini University to students taking admission in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in fields like Management, Applied Sciences, Basic Sciences, Arts, Hotel Management, etc. Shoolini University offers close to five hundred scholarships to deserving students every year. The nature of scholarships can be either merit scholarships, need scholarships, or merit-cum-need scholarships. The value of the scholarship ranges from 10% to 100% of the tuition fee waiver, on a case-to-case basis.
Shoolini University Admission Scholarship 2023-24
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- apply for admission into Undergraduate (UG)/Postgraduate (PG) programs at Shoolini University
- UG - Have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in relevant stream from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 65% marks (or as applicable)
- PG – Hold a Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate between 60% and 65% marks (depending on the chosen subjects in the university)
- fulfil academic requirements for each programme
- have an annual family income of less than INR 5,00,000 (Note - Applicable only for need-based or merit-cum-need based scholarships)
Note - To get detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get scholarships ranging from 10% to 100% fee waiver depending on their academic scholarship bracket. Different categories of scholarships include –
- Single Parent Scholarship - 20% of tuition fee waiver for the first year only
- Merit Scholarship for CSE and Core engineering UG programs basis JEE Mains score - 20% to 50% of tuition fee waiver for first and third semester only
- Merit Scholarship for UG programs based on Class XII marks/ diploma marks - 30% to 50% of tuition fee waiver for first and third semester only
- UG Merit Scholarship for exceptional students - 75% to 100% of tuition fee waiver for first and third semester only
- Need-cum-merit scholarship - Up to 50% scholarship on tuition fee for all the years
- Defense Scholarship - 10% tuition fee waiver for first and third semesters only
- Sports Scholarship - 25% to 50% tuition fee waiver in first and third semesters only
- Kashmiri Migrant Students - 10% of tuition fee waiver for one year only
- Scholarship for experienced candidates applying for MBA - 20% to 30% of tuition fee waiver
- Scholarship for PG Programs in CSE and Core Engineering only - 25% of tuition fee waiver
Note - To get detailed information about other scholarships, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet and passing certificate
- Graduation passing certificate
- Identity proof
- Migration certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose (if applicable)
- Proof of qualifying relevant entrance examinations like JEE, GATE, etc. (if applicable)
Note - Check the relevant documents for each scholarship in the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Register online by filling in the necessary credentials.
Step 4: Once registered, fill up the application form with valid details.
Step 5: Pay the online application fee of INR 1,000 through UPI/Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and submit the application.
Step 6: Once the application is submitted, the admission team will support the applicants for taking admission into their chosen course.
Step 7: Once the applicants receive the letter of enrolment, they will be automatically considered for the scholarships available.
Admission Deadline – 30th April 2023
The selection of the scholars will be based on academic merit, need-based, or merit-cum-need based.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships are not available for Pharma, Journalism, Agriculture, and Law programs. Exceptional cases can be reviewed on special requests.
- Limited scholarships are available for three-year programs. Exceptional cases can be reviewed on special requests.
- Only admitted students of 2022 are eligible to avail scholarship benefits of scholarships announced in 2022.
- Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory in the preceding semester for the scholarship to continue in subsequent years/ semesters.
- All scholarships will be adjusted only against the tuition fee of the student.
- Original documents, depending upon the type of scholarship applied for, will be required to avail of the scholarship, while soft copies MUST be uploaded in the application form.
- Irrelevant/expired/non-legible documents will result in scholarship cancellation and forged documents will lead to cancellation of registration of the student if found later as well.
- Only one scholarship can be availed at the time of admission. Scholarship availed once will continue as per terms and conditions of that scholarship. The same will not be changed to other scholarships unless approved by the Scholarship Committee.
- All scholarships conditions such as definitions, annexures, eligibility, scholarship number are mentioned in the document.
- No scholarship will be awarded to the students later if the scholarship is not availed at the time of his/her admission.
- The number of applicants for a certain scholarship is always more than the number of scholarships. Only the most deserving student will receive the scholarship. Therefore, even after meeting eligibility conditions, the Scholarship Committee holds the right to reject a scholarship request.
- Any scholarship may be discontinued by the University without intimation.
- The Shoolini University Scholarship Committee holds all discretion on the award of scholarships and its decision will be overriding.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more