Shoolini University Admission Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Shoolini University Admission Scholarship 2021-22 is a financial aid offered by Shoolini University to students taking admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs in fields like management, applied sciences, basic sciences, law, media, arts, hotel management, etc. Shoolini University offers close to five hundred scholarships to deserving students. The nature of scholarships can be either merit scholarships, need scholarships, or merit-cum-need scholarships. The value of the scholarship ranges from 10% to 100% of the tuition fee waiver, on a case-to-case basis.
Shoolini University Admission Scholarship 2021-22
DeadlineClosed EligibilityRead More
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Apply for admission into Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) or PhD programs at Shoolini University
- For UG - Have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in relevant stream from a recognized board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks
- For PG – Hold a Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate between 50% and 60% marks (depending on the chosen subjects in the university)
- For PhD – Hold a Master’s degree with an aggregate of 60% marks
- Fulfil academic requirements for each programme
NOTE: To get detailed information about the academic requirements for each scholarship, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get scholarships ranging from 10% to 100% fee waiver depending on their academic scholarship bracket. Different categories of scholarships include –
- Single Parent (Mother) Child - 20% of tuition fee for the first year only
- Merit Scholarship - 20% tuition fee waiver for first four semesters only (for 90% and above score)
- Need-cum-merit based scholarship - Up to 75% scholarship on tuition fee for all years
- Single Parent - 20% of tuition fee for the first year only
- Need-cum-merit scholarship - Up to 75% scholarship on tuition fee for all the years
- Defense Scholarship - 10% tuition fee waiver for first and third semesters only
- Sports Scholarship - Up to 50% tuition fee waiver first and third semesters only
- Junior Research Fellowship - INR 31,000 per month for three years
- Chancellor's fully-funded research fellowship - 100% tuition fee waiver for three years
- Benefits for existing Shoolini students/Alumni
- Publication incentives
NOTE: To get detailed information about other scholarships, refer to the 'Scholarship Detail' document below.
Admission Deadline – 31st July 2021
The selection of the scholars will be based on academic merit, need-based, or merit-cum-need based.
Terms and Conditions
- Only admitted students of 2021-22 are eligible to avail scholarship benefits of scholarships announced in 2021.
- Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory in the preceding semester for the scholarship to continue in subsequent years/ semesters.
- All scholarships will be adjusted only against the tuition fee of the student.
- Original documents, depending upon the type of scholarship applied for, will be required to avail of the scholarship, while soft copies MUST be uploaded in the application form.
- Irrelevant/expired/non-legible documents will result in scholarship cancellation and forged documents will lead to cancellation of registration of the student if found later as well.
- Only one scholarship can be availed at the time of admission. Scholarship availed once will continue as per terms and conditions of that scholarship. The same will not be changed to other scholarships unless approved by the Scholarship Committee.
- All scholarships conditions such as definitions, annexures, eligibility, scholarship number are mentioned in the document.
- No scholarship will be awarded to the students later if the scholarship is not availed at the time of his/her admission.
- The number of applicants for a certain scholarship is always more than the number of scholarships. Only the most deserving student will receive the scholarship. Therefore, even after meeting eligibility conditions, the Scholarship Committee holds the right to reject a scholarship request.
- Any scholarship may be discontinued by the University without intimation.
- The Shoolini University Scholarship Committee holds all discretion on the award of scholarships and its decision will be overriding.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more