Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS) for Postgraduate Students 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Shoolini University invites applicants for Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS) 2021 from postgraduate students. The scholarship is applicable only for Shoolini & SILB students and the final scholarship will be decided by the University Scholarship Committee after interviewing the students. The selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 30,000 for the 2nd semester only.
Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS) for Postgraduate Students 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an internal SILB and Shoolini student pursuing a PG program except for MBA
- Have obtained a minimum of 65% marks or 6.5 OGPA
- Fulfill other minimum course eligibility requirements
Note - Students with more than 2 reappears are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 30,000 for the 2nd semester only.
- XII Class final board exam mark sheet
- Final graduation mark sheet
- Undergraduate ID of Shoolini University
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Enclose the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the form.
Note: Admission will be done through Shoolini’s standard online admission process.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
The final scholarship will be decided by the University Scholarship Committee.
Terms and Conditions
- The students from the academic session 2021-22 are eligible to avail the scholarship benefits announced in 2021.
- All scholarships will be adjusted against the tuition fee of the student.
- No scholarship will be awarded to the student later if a scholarship is not availed at the time of his/her admission.
- Any scholarship will be discontinued by the University without intimation.
For more details, visit the official website.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more