Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS) for MBA 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Shoolini University invites applications for Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS) for MBA 2020 from MBA students. Applicable only for Shoolini & SILB students, the final scholarship will be decided by the University Scholarship Committee after interviewing the students. Selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 40,000 for 2nd semester only.
Shoolini Academic Progression Scholarship (SAPS) for MBA 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be pursuing an MBA from Shoolini or SILB (Shoolini Institute of Life Sciences and Business Management)
- Have obtained a minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA
Selected students will receive a scholarship of INR 40,000 for 2nd semester only.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click here to register.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Enclose the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the form.
Note: Admission will be through Shoolini’s standard online admission process.
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
The final scholarship will be decided by the University Scholarship Committee after interviewing the students.
Terms and Conditions
- In case of more applications than available scholarships, decision of the Scholarship Committee will be final.
- Registration will be done with full amount as is done for new students. Filling of online form is mandatory.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more