Shola Avian Malaria Project Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati invites applications for Shola Avian Malaria Project Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. This project aims to examine the presence of avian malaria along a landscape change gradient in the Shola habitat. The project involves a long duration of fieldwork. The program offers the selected fellows an opportunity to receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 per month + 8% HRA per month.
Shola Avian Malaria Project Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in basic science
- Qualify national level test like CSIR / UGC – NET / GATE etc.
- Have experience conducting fieldwork for over 6 months
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 + HRA per month.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Photocopies of relevant certificates
- Other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the online application of the fellowship.
Step 2: Fill in the application form with the required details.
Step 3: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
The selection will be based on candidate's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/ absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more