Shiv Nadar University Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Shiv Nadar University is inviting applications for the Shiv Nadar University Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a SERB-funded research project titled, “Predicting and Preventing Aeroelastic Flutter using the Concepts of Synchronization and Amplitude Death”. The selected candidates will receive INR 31,000 per month (fixed).
Shiv Nadar University Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be allowed to register for Ph.D. in the University.
- Have the essential qualification - M.Tech/ME in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or an equivalent field
Candidates awaiting the award of a postgraduate degree may also be suitably considered.
Desirable: Candidates having strong fundamentals in Aeroelasticity, Nonlinear Dynamics, Stall Flutter, with Experimental and Computer Programming skills are desired.
The selected candidates will receive INR 31,000 per month (fixed).
- Complete bio-data (with details of qualification, i.e., examination passed, year, division, the percentage of marks from 10th board onwards, including work experience)
How can you apply?
To be eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in the details in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the online application and download it.
Step 4: Sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3, 2021.
Application Deadline: 3rd May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the online interview via G-meet or MS Teams.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more