Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Shiv Nadar University is inviting applications for Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST funded project titled, “Differentiability and orthogonality in Banach spaces". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month.
Shiv Nadar University Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Mathematics from a recognised university/institute
- Have knowledge in functional analysis and linear algebra
Note: Candidates with knowledge in operator algebras, convex analysis, basic skills in LaTex writing will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month.
- Complete bio-data
- Photocopies of mark sheets/ testimonials/ certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click here to apply online.
Step 3: Submit the online application and download it.
Step 4: Send the completed application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 26th July 2020
Date of interview: 30th July 2020
Date of Joining: 10th August 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The project will focus on studying the concept of orthogonality in general normed linear spaces and its applications.
- The duration of the fellowship is 12 months (extendable up to 21 months, depending on the performance).
- The post is purely temporary in nature.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more