Shiv Nadar University Department of Chemistry Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Shiv Nadar University is inviting applications for Shiv Nadar University Department of Chemistry Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Exploring the Applications of Chemical Space Networks in Molecular Library Design and Drug Design". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 35,000 per month (for SRF).
Shiv Nadar University Department of Chemistry Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a master’s degree in Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Have computational skills or programming experience (essential) in either Python, Java, R, Perl, Mathematica, Matlab, Fortran or C/C++, and competence in Computational Chemistry and/or Network theory
- Be NET qualified
Note: Candidates with 2 years or more of research experience and publication record may be hired at SRF scale.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month (for JRF) and INR 35,000 per month (for SRF).
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopies of mark sheets/testimonials/certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Click here to apply online.
Step 3: Submit the online application and download it.
Step 4: Send the completed application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents as a PDF attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Note: All documents should also reach -
Ms. Saritha Rajan,
EA to the Director (Center for Informatics),
School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University,
Tehsil Dadri, District Gautam Buddha Nagar,
UP - 201314, India
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Short-listed candidates may be requested to appear for an interview via Skype.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates without relevant eligibility qualifications may be hired at a salary based on experience.
- The selected candidate should be available to join immediately.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more