Shiv Nadar University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Shiv Nadar University is inviting applications for Shiv Nadar University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST funded research project entitled, “Development of Palladium-Catalyzed Triple Cascade for the Synthesis of Tetracyclic Core of Apocynaceae Family of Indole Alkaloids”. The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST norms).
Shiv Nadar University Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Master’s degree (with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade) in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic) from a UGC recognized University or Institutions
- Have good analytical and communication skill
CSIR/UGC-NET/JEST/GATE qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST norms).
- Complete bio-data
- Photocopies of mark sheets/ testimonials/ certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in the details in the application form.
Step 3: Submit the online application and download it.
Step 4: Send the completed application with a detailed CV and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 09th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Selected candidates will be called for an online interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted for the online interview.
- 1 year (purely temporary), can be extended further based on satisfactory performance in the first year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more