Shastri Research Student Fellowship for Post-Doctoral Student 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute invites applications for Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) 2019 from post-doctoral students. This fellowship aims to support PhD degree holders to pursue further research in India/Canada. Selected scholars will receive CAD 590 per week for up to 4 months.
Shastri Research Student Fellowship for Post-Doctoral Student 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a doctoral degree awarded by Indian or Canadian University/ institution.
- Be registered as a post-doctoral fellow with member Institution of SICI
- Apply for this scholarship within five years of receiving a doctoral degree
- Be proficient in oral and written English
- Preferably be in the age group of 30-45 years
The selected candidate will receive CAD 590 per week for up to 4 months.
- A letter of invitation/affiliation from the host faculty
- 2 Reference letters
- Certificate of Ethical Approval (if applicable).
- Copy of the Passport.
- Employer’s endorsement’ letter from the head of the department/Institution/
- Proof of post-doctoral qualification
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the GMS Portal and register.
Step 2: Make login and provide the required details.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 17th December 2019
Selections will be based on the evaluation of documents and details submitted by the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- In case the applicant is employed then Employer’s endorsement is must for application submission
- Applicant’s admission to Post-doctoral fellowship should have been approved at the time of submitting application.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more