Shastri Research Student Fellowship for Doctoral Students 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute invites applications for Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) 2019 from doctoral students enrolled in a full-time PhD programme in India or Canada. This fellowship aims to provide an opportunity for current PhD students for the educational and transformative cultural experience. Selected scholars will receive CAD 560 per week for up to 6 months.
Shastri Research Student Fellowship for Doctoral Students 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be registered/admitted for full-time PhD in an Indian/Canadian university
- Have approved synopsis by the competent authority before the last date of submission of application with SICI
- Be studying in a university/institution recognized as member institutions of SICI
- Possess proficiency in oral and written English
- Preferably be in the age group of 21-35 years
For more eligibility criteria click here.
The selected candidate will receive CAD 560 per week for up to 6 months.
- A letter of invitation/affiliation from the host faculty
- Two reference letters
- Certificate of Ethical Approval (if applicable)
- Copy of the Passport
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the GMS Portal and register.
Step 2: Make login and provide the required details.
Step 3: Upload all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 17th December 2019
Selections will be based on the evaluation of documents and details submitted by the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Doctoral fellow should obtain ‘Supervisor authorization’ from his/her supervisor/research guide before applying for this scholarship.
- Research at the advanced stage of submission will not be eligible for the award.
- In case the applicant is employed then the Employer’s endorsement is a must for application submission.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more