Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize For Science and Technology 2021 is a prize that is to be given for research contributions made by citizens of India during the last 5 years. The research must be done in the following disciplines-
- Biological Sciences,
- Chemical Sciences,
- Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences,
- Engineering Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Medical Sciences and
- Physical Sciences.
Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize for Science and Technology 2021 DeadlineClosed
- Any Indian Citizen, not more than 45 years of age as of 31 Dec of the year preceding the year of the Prize
- The candidate must be engaged in research in any field of science and technology.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) working in India can also apply for the award.
INR 5 Lakh will be awarded annually for notable and outstanding research.
- Dully filled proforma (original + two copies)
- USB/Pen drive containing
- A digital photograph (in JPEG format)
- Softcopy of duly filled proforma and reprints (in PDF format)
- Attested copy of a certificate of age
How can you apply?
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Download the nomination proforma.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Answer all the questions carefully.
Step 5: Attach all the required documents.
Step 6: Send the application form by post at the address given below:
Scientist Incharge – SSB YSA Unit
Human Resource Development Group
CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012
Application deadline: 31st March 2021
The prize is awarded on the basis of contributions made through work done primarily in India during the five years preceding the year of the prize.
Terms and Conditions
- The Prizes are awarded at a formal presentation ceremony arranged by CSIR. At the ceremony, a suitable citation on the work of the recipient of the Prize is readout.
- The Advisory Committees for each year’s award is constituted with the approval of the Chairman of the Governing body of CSIR.
- Despite the cash award, the recipients will also receive a citation and a plaque.
- In all matters of award of SSB Prizes, the decision of CSIR shall be final.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more