SERB-POWER Translation Grant 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 25-04-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
SERB-POWER Translation Grant 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology (Government of India) to women scientists. The selected candidates will receive a research grant of up to INR 15,00,000 per year along with international travel expenses which will be included as overhead charges for a period of two years.
SERB-POWER Translation Grant 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a citizen of India (Note - OCI and NRI are also eligible to apply if they meet the eligibility criteria notified by SERB)
- be a woman scientist
- hold a regular academic/research position in a recognised academic institution/national laboratory/R&D institution in India with at least 4 years of service remaining
- hold a Ph.D. degree in Science, Mathematics, Engineering or M.D/M.S./M.D.S./M.V.Sc degree
The selected candidates will receive a research grant of up to INR 15,00,000 per year along with international travel expenses which will be included as overhead charges for a period of two years.
Note - An allocation of 3.75 crore may be made for 2022-2023.
- Certificate from Principal Investigator/Inventor
- Endorsement Letter from the Head of Institution
- Documents related to technology transfer (if any)
- Support letter if there is any tie-up with any Start-up or Industry
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘How To Apply Online’ section and click on 'click here to register'.
Step 4: Navigate to the ‘Login’ button on the right-hand corner of the page and click on it.
Step 5: Click on the ‘New User’ button. (Note- Registered users can use valid credentials to log in)
Step 6: Fill in all the required details to complete the registration. (Note - A confirmation mail will be sent to the registered email address. Click on the URL provided in the mail to confirm registration)
Step 7: After successful registration, fill all the mandatory fields in the profile details section under 'User Profile' which includes biodata (as per the defined template), photo, institute address, etc. and submit.
Application End Date – 7th May 2023
The candidates who will meet all the eligibility criteria will be considered for award selection. SERB will make the decision upon the verification of the eligibility of applicants.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants can submit only one application at a time mentioning the patent details having the best translational potential.
- Only publications in which the SERB grant is acknowledged will be considered as project output.
- The selection committee will choose the awardees based on the potential of translation for applied or granted patents.
- Male Co-PI is allowed in the SERB POWER research grant projects without any financial obligation.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more