SERB - POWER Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) is inviting applications for SERB - POWER Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. This fellowship is designed to identify and reward excellent women researchers in Indian academic institutions and R&D laboratories, holding a PhD degree in any branch of science and engineering. The selected fellows will receive up to INR 15,000 per month.
SERB - POWER Fellowship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD degree in any branch of science and engineering
- Be an active scientist with an excellent record of research performance as an independent investigator
- Be in regular service throughout the duration of Fellowship
- Be an Indian citizen between 35-55 years of age working in institutions in India
- Not be receiving any other fellowships from Government sources during the tenure
The selected fellows will receive up to INR 15,000 per month and a research grant of INR 10 lakh per annum. Research grant can be used for minor equipment, manpower, consumables, contingencies and domestic travel.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: The nominations should be sent by the Heads of the Institutions or Fellows of National Academies.
Application accepted throughout the year.
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The nominee should not be receiving any other fellowships from Government sources during the tenure.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more