SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 15-05-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2023 is an opportunity offered by the CSIR Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar (a regional research laboratory under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi). It is a high-end workshop on Materials Advancement and Methods for Technological Applications (MAMTA). It aims at improving the research productivity of postgraduates and PhD students through these workshops on specific themes. It is a one-week internship program with 25 positions available to apply. Selected candidates will receive certificates on successful completion of the workshop and other benefits.
SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian citizen
- be enrolled in a postgraduate/PhD course in a recognised college/university
Selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits -
- A certificate will be provided upon successful completion of Kaaryashala.
- Food and accommodation facilities during the training and skill internship will be arranged by CSIR-IMMT.
- Outstation candidates will receive a one-time both-side train ticket cost (shortest route to Bhubaneshwar Railway station in 2S/Sleeper class) reimbursed as per TA norms.
- Financial assistance for this internship will be provided by the Science & Engineering Research Board, a statutory body of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
- No benefit/certificate would be provided for the students dropping/leaving/partially attending the workshop.
- No stipend for this Kaaryashala will be given to the selected candidates.
- Identity proofs
- Endorsement cum no objection certificate duly approved by Head of Department
- Resume (not exceeding 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of Institution/College/University ID card
- UG degree certificate (self-attested)
- PG degree certificate (self-attested)
- Joining report
- Signed undertaking form
- Letter of Intent that includes the answers to the following questions - (not more than 300 words)
- Why do the applicants wish to attend this Kaaryashala?
- What do the applicants indent to learn?
- How will it be useful for the applicants’ careers?
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully.
Step 4: Fill out the application form, upload all the necessary documents, and send it through email at - email@example.com on or before 31st May 2023.
- Application forms must be sent with scanned copies of the required documents with the subject line having ‘Application_Kaaryashala_CandidateName_Instituition Name’.
- An incomplete application form, or if the required attachment/document is missing, and an application that does not have proper clarity, will not be considered.
Application End Date – 31st May 2023
Internship Start Date – 23rd July 2023
Internship End Date – 30th July 2023
The screening of the applicants will be primarily based on the details provided in the application form. Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected students should submit an original hard copy of the application form with relevant documents (emailed as a soft copy while applying for this event).
- The student should also submit a Self Declaration form - COVID-19 as per Government of India/State of Odisha guidelines at the time of joining.
Note - For more information, kindly refer to the 'Detail Document'.
Dr K. J. Sankaran
Senior Scientist, Advanced Materials Technology Department
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology,
Telephone number - (+91) 0674-237-9285 | Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Benadict Rakesh, Scientist
Hydro & Electrometallurgy Department
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology
Telephone number - (+91) 0674-237-9151 | Email Id - email@example.com
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more