Senior Research Fellowship, NIAB Hyderabad 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad is inviting applications for Senior Research Fellowship, NIAB Hyderabad 2020 from master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for DBT funded project entitled, “To understand the role of Cytoplasmic linker protein-170 in the down-regulation of TLR4 signalling”. The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 pm plus 24% HRA.
Senior Research Fellowship, NIAB Hyderabad 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years
- Hold a master’s degree in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, etc.) with NET qualification, OR
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Professional Course (MVSc, M.Tech in Life Sciences etc.)
- Have a minimum of 2 years of research experience
Note: Candidate having previous work experience in the areas of Biochemistry, Immunology and Molecular Biology is preferred
The selected fellows will receive INR 35,000 pm plus 24% HRA.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to proceed with the application.
Step 3: Fill in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all relevant documents and submit the form.
Application start date: 12th August 2020
Application deadline: 2nd September 2020
The selection of the fellows will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No need to send a hard copy.
- Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government instructions.
- Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more