Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) are inviting applications for Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Evaluating the agronomic performance of Urea-S and other S fertilizer sources in India”. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of up to INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years of age
- Hold an MSc degree in Agriculture (Agronomy/Soil Science) with 4 years/5 years Bachelor’s degree
- Have NET qualification
- Desirable Qualification - Experience on physicochemical analysis of soil and plant samples
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first and second year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for the third year.
- Self-attested scanned certificate of all certificates from matriculation onwards
- Date of Birth certificate
- NET/equivalent certificate
- A recent passport size photograph affixed onto the scanned application form
- No Objection Certificate (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application along with scanned copies of the original documents through email to email@example.com on or before 14th September 2020.
Application deadline: 14th September 2020
Walk-In-interview: 18th September 2020 from 10:00 AM onwards
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID must be entered in the prescribed application form.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more